Eligibility and application form
Please read about our eligibility criteria before applying for a grant from the John Gregson Trust
To apply for this grant, your building must:
- Be an existing Unitarian church or meeting house.
- Be in regular current use by an active Unitarian congregation.
- Have had a quinquennial inspection (QI) within the last five years, and you must supply an electronic copy of the survey with your completed application.
We do not award grants for:
- Ongoing running costs of a building
- Salaries paid to employees
- Furniture or soft furnishings
- Work on buildings that are not currently being used by Unitarians.
You may wish to read about the grant application process.